Soiree Special Events

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vendor Spotlight: Armin DeFiesta Photography

Back in January I mentioned Armin DeFiesta, one of the coolest local DC-area wedding photographers. Yesterday I had the honor of sharing a lunch with him and learning more about his company.Armin's website has a ton of great information but I especially love reading his blog. He shares all sorts of photos from engagement shoots, weddings, family sessions, and even fun stories about his own family. There's even some shameless promotion there for Soiree from yesterday's post :)

Here at Soiree we call ourselves 'fresh' because we think we have a new outlook on weddings and some fun, creative ideas. I'd absolutely call Armin 'fresh', too! He has a ton of great ideas and a wonderful outlook on business and life. He definitely has priorities in order and I can see why he's quickly becoming popular in the wedding community. Let me tell you...this guy is on the fast track to stardom! If you're planning a wedding, snatch him up now before he's rich and famous.

I'll leave you with this adorable photo of Armin and his little girl. Alright ladies, all at once....

::::awwwww::::

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Laura, you rock the wedding world! Thank you so much for the blog love and everything your company does for the lucky brides that have you by their side :)

    By Blogger Armin de Fiesta, at 27/3/08 6:31 PM  

  • Laura,
    Armin is a friend of mine and referred me to your blog! Isn't he a sweet guy? And a great person to have in your corner. I'll put you guys on my bloglines so I can keep up with what's you all are up to. I'd love to meet you all some time! Armin speaks SO highly of you!
    Erin

    By Blogger Erin J. Photography Blog, at 27/3/08 6:41 PM  

  • Great stuff, and Armin is spectacular. His photos definitely made our wedding extra special. Love the feel of your website and glad you are part of the new school of sharing the love. All the best in the future and stay fresh!

    By Blogger Chris H, at 27/3/08 8:43 PM  

  • Armin is an incredible human being. I am so happy to call him my friend. Thank you for sharing!

    David

    By Blogger David Burke, at 28/3/08 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home