Soiree Special Events

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Soiree Classifieds: Cupcake Stand

This cupcake stand is FREE! The first person to comment here (with their email address) will get it. If I need to ship it to you, please send me a couple dollars for postage via PayPal. Otherwise, pickup is in Reston, VA. I'll contact you by email to make all the arrangements.

This Wilton cupcake stand was used at Libby & Dan's wedding all the way back in 2006! They had adorable cupcakes all along the tiers of the stand and the table. I wish I had a photo of it but hopefully these will do.

Here is the cake stand, fully assembled:
A closeup to show you the Grecian-looking pillars. I swear I'll wash the whole thing before you get it...the dried-on cupcake frosting there is a tad gross. I'd say there's about 4" in between each layer:
The top tier is a 6" plate that would be perfect for a mini cake to cut. Or you can stick about 4 cupcakes up here:
The one flaw to this guy is that it's very unstable. We were very lucky at Libby & Dan's wedding that nobody bumped the table. If you end up with this pretty stand, you'll probably want to hot glue or superglue the tiers to each pillar, just in case!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I guess I;m the first one. You can contact me at jbrown428@gmail.com to make the arrangements. Thanks!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 17/4/08 11:08 PM  

  • If the first comment does not pan out I would LOVE the cupcake stand to use at my daughter's first birthday cupcake soiree party!

    thanks!!

    jhoffman@alliedadvpub.com

    By Blogger Jason Hoffman, at 28/4/08 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home