Soiree Special Events

Friday, April 18, 2008

Soiree Classifieds: Chair Sashes

These chair sashes are FREE! The first person to comment here (with their email address) will get it. If I need to ship it to you, please send me a couple dollars for postage via PayPal. Otherwise, pickup is in Reston, VA. I'll contact you by email to make all the arrangements.

These chair sashes come from Dee & Adam's wedding, which took place last spring. It was a beautiful wedding and we were glad to be a part of it. Unfortunately the bride and groom seem to have dropped off the face of the planet and took our final payment check with them. So, here are their chair sashes -- ready to go!

The sashes are a light silvery gray color and are very shiny. They'll fit most color schemes and add a little bit of shimmer to any boring chair. Here is one folded up:
Here's what it looks like on a chair. It's extra shiny because I had my camera's flash on.
This photo is a bit more realistic but blurry with no flash. They're really not plastic-looking but are more sheer and rather see-through:I'd say the sashes are about 6' in length. They could also make a pretty table runner if you have 5' guest tables. I have about 200 of these guys all packed up and ready to be yours.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm really sorry to hear that they disappeared like that! That's awful. But we definitely would love to use the sashes if they are still available :) My email is ohsdancer2002@yahoo.com and I can pick them up in Reston. Thanks so much!!

    - Maria

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/4/08 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home