Soiree Special Events

Thursday, November 08, 2007

On the Job with a Wedding Planner

Following suit on my "A Day in the Life" series where I narrated my average wedding day and shared photos from my point of view, the amazing Saundra of Planning...Forever Events has created her very own version! I swear - just reading about her day makes me exhausted but it's spot on for what it's like to be a wedding planner. She even fills us in on the day before, which I didn't touch on but is equally as important.

Here's one of my favorite pictures she shared of the beautiful bride before the ceremony:
To see her adventures, here's
Part I
Part II
Part III
Check back for Part IV soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • ha! Thanks Laura for this fantastic idea AND letting me copy it. My bride who is soaking up the sun in Hawaii right now can't wait to come home to read it!

    I counted: I was on my feet for 16 hours that day. Crazy!

    By Blogger saundra, event engineer, at 9/11/07 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home