Soiree Special Events

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Katie & Zack's Photographs

Remember Katie & Zack? They just got their professional photographs back! I must say that Nhien of Gray Slate Photography did an amazing job. I had never worked with her before but these photos are just incredible. See for yourself!

I pinned on the corsages that Katie made (note that pinning a boutonniere on to a jacket without a lapel is tricky!):
Our Lady of Hope really is a beautiful church:
Gettin' hitched:I love the emotion in this one:Married!I'm good at all kinds of things:Zack poses with Katie's dad's hot rod (aka: their sweet ride to the reception):Fun on the golf course:Maybe a little too much fun:
The reception at Hidden Creek, all ready to go:Katie's DIY centerpieces:And shot glass favors!Cutting their wedding cheesecake on the cake buffet:
I love this patio at Hidden Creek (guests do too!):All these men ganged up on Katie and sang her their own rendition of John Denver's Country Road (at least I think that's what it was...):And who'd forget the Electric Slide?Just like a well-executed bubble send off, sparklers have a method too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home