Soiree Special Events

Monday, October 22, 2007

Congratulations, Katie & Zack!

Katie & Zack were wed on September 22nd and while I probably say this about all my couples, these guys were one of my favorite couples ever! Katie was such a pleasure to work with over the last couple months before their wedding and Zack was such a cute nervous groom right before the ceremony started. He bought Katie a beautiful ring as a wedding day gift and put it inside a Coach purse for her to unwrap. She was hoping to get the ring and looked slightly disappointed at the purse until her sister told her to look inside. It was a very sweet moment and made the ceremony all the more special to them both.

I sneakily stole these photos from Facebook (thanks Katie!) since I believe the professional photographer is still out of the country. I'll share the pro shots when we get them back. For now, here's a photo of Katie, Zack, their officiant, and beautiful Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church:
The reception was held at Hidden Creek Country Club, right near my home! Seriously, my drive home at the end of the night was two turns and 3 minutes. Here's their covered deck for casual seating:
And the sweetheart table. Look at the table number -- Katie & Zack named the tables after places and things that were important to them:
One of their favors was a bag of yummy candies:
They chose to have a cake buffet instead of a traditional wedding cake! Upper Crust Wedding Cakes brought chocolate, strawberry shortcake, lemon, carrot, mocha, and one more that I can't think of. The little cheesecake down front was from the Cheesecake Factory for Katie & Zack to cut:
Their ride home was Katie's dad's sweet hot rod:Congratulations again, Katie & Zack! I fully expect to stalk you on Facebook for many more years and hope you both are extremely happy together :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home