Soiree Special Events

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Preston does it again

Check out this beautiful photograph from the latest issue of The Bride & Bloom magazine:Preston Bailey is known for going over the top and he's certainly done that here! From the big details like the huge glass bubble chandelier centerpiece down to the bustled chair covers, his designs always pull together so beautifully. I also like all the different hues of blue and purple -- even though they aren't uniform they work really nicely. I have no idea how he has time to do this stuff AND write his very own blog!

What do you think about this photo? Too much for a wedding?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm really not a fan of PB. Everyone raves but honestly his designs just look over-the-top tacky to me, but I guess I go for a more subtle, refined look. I also think his blog has been a big disappointment. One really shouldn't blog if one doesn't have the time to give to it and he's only posted 4 posts since he started...and half of them are about himself and what he's doing. Almost nothing for a bride or hostess to draw inspiration from.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/9/07 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home