Soiree Special Events

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Bride & Bloom

The most recent The Bride & Bloom magazine has been sitting on my desk for the past 5 weeks, just waiting to jump into the blog. Mr. Scanner and I reconciled our fight yesterday so I finally got some photos uploaded. Check out the amazing inspiration in this magazine!

I love the little green button mums and the sparkly rhinestone buckles:

This nature-themed tablescape would be perfect for a fall wedding:

The ruched tablecloth is so unique:

Uplighting and pinspotting can completely change the feel of an event:

Tangerine and fuschia work together:

So do blues, greens, and yellow:

Another beautiful pink/orange combo:

Look at these adorable little votive holders:

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I have been wanting to recreate that pink ruching table cloth and haven't been able to find an online pic of it! Thanks for scanning it in!! :)

    By Blogger Liene Stevens, at 10/9/07 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home