Soiree Special Events

Friday, September 07, 2007

Guest Blogging @ A Softer Image

Sorry for missing today's posts! I have been running around ALL day getting ready for the Washington Bridal Showcase this Sunday! Come visit us at the Dulles Expo Center from 11-5 to pick up your $50 coupon!!


This morning I published a guest blog post over at A Softer Image! Lara is out on her honeymoon so she asked me to fill in. A big Soiree Congratulations goes out to Lara and her new hubby! You can read my post by clicking right here.

I also had fun tonight at Kristin & Chris' rehearsal -- we're just keeping our fingers crossed that the priest calls them the right names in their ceremony tomorrow. I think I'll make a big sign to hold up in the back of the church :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home