Soiree Special Events

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our Booth

If you saw us at the Washington Bridal Showcase this weekend, these photos should look familiar! Here's our booth setup with me & AJ:
Proving that AJ really is more popular than I am:But I'm a great box holder:
Jessica joined me later on (she's the new kid on the block):
Our signs gave wedding disaster scenarios as a reason to hire us (ie: "Because limos don't always show", etc):
Is anyone else familiar with the Pale Force videos? Conan and Jim have a new contender:
Here's our crazy getup, complete with IKEA curtains & tablecloth (aka: duvet cover):
Soiree pens are always a huge hit! Thanks Stephanie, for the awesome brochures:

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • The booth looked amazing! Sorry I couldn't be there, but it looked like you guys rocked it :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/9/07 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home