Soiree Special Events

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jumping on the Inspiration Board train

Recently there's been a TON of buzz about these so-called 'inspiration boards.' Being a natural magazine clipper, I've fallen head over heels for them! Right now Style Me Pretty is having a contest for inspiration boards and you can also see them on WeddingBee, Blue Orchid Designs, and even What Junebug Loves!

With all the hustle and bustle, I've decided to start showing off some inspiration boards that I've put together. Maybe even some day I'll have a contest and gather some inspiration from other fellow magazine clippers!

I have a very bad habit of saving and scanning pictures without remembering where they came from. If you like something you see, let me know and I'll try to track it down for you. If you see something that's yours, please let me know so I can give you proper credit!

Here's the first one, to kick things off right:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home