Soiree Special Events

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Inspiration in Vegas

It's been over a year since I visited Las Vegas but I took a couple cool photos and wanted to share them with you. While these ideas may not be 'hot' on the design scene anymore, they'd be perfect for a bride who wants to modernize her theme but not go overboard. Here's what I saw:

Hanging blooms lent some whimsy:These pomanders brought color:These draped orchids were just stunning:This indoor garden area is behind the front desk, which you can barely see in the bottom left corner:Kudos to the Bellagio and their in-house floral team!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • interesting choices, I'd definitely go for the third picture design, those pink flowers are to die for.

    Though I think the location would determine which type of wedding flowers would fit the atmosphere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/10/07 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home