Soiree Special Events

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Wino and I Know

Even though my university offered a class in wine tasting (!), I didn't take it because it was rumored to be one of the hardest classes in my major. Of course it probably would have been for me, since pairing wines with foods has always been an area I'm a little soft in.

Enter: amazing wine matcher website! Natalie MacLean (Canada's sommelier extraordinaire) has created a great online tool to help you pick the perfect wine for the perfect meal. It even links to recipes that help bring out the flavors of each type of wine! How helpful is this to select beverages to match your wedding fare?

Needless to say, I am no longer intimidated by choosing wines to pair with a menu since I have Nat's great tool by my side. You should check it out!

PS-Bonus points if you can sing the next verse

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home