Soiree Special Events

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I've been tagged!

Uh oh -- I've been tagged! Michelle over at Fresh Floral Art brought me into a fun blog game. Here's the rules:

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at the tageeā€™s blog.

Here goes:

1. I started reading a book on my honeymoon (June, 2006) and just finished it this month.

2. I find humor in the dumbest things. This is also why I love road trips:3. Yesterday I split my toe open and hit my head on our huge mirror. I am apparently the klutzmaster.

4. I have an African Gray parrot named Chicamacomico. You can call him Mico. He likes ice cream, uncooked spaghetti noodles, and popcorn seeds. He probably hates you. He hates most people.5. I'm desperately trying to get my new website up. Soon, I promise!

6. My GPS is nicknamed Charles and programmed to speak in a British accent. It makes me and my '98 Honda Accord feel fancy.

7. Someday my husband and I will move to this place:8. I wear one contact lens. Yes, just one!

And my oh-so-lucky tag-ees are:

Kimberly Brooke Photography - Exposed

Blue Orchid Designs

Mel's Brainstorms

Style Me Pretty

Saving for a Wedding

White Lace Wedding

Polka Dot Bride

DIY Bride

3 Comments:

  • I love that you have an African Grey parrot. My parents were given one when they lived in the Belgium Congo back in the 70's and he's like a brother to me. Coco likes spaghetti too, but his favorites are grits, scrambled eggs, watermelon seeds and hot chilies(since birds don't have saliva the heat doesn't bother them).

    By Blogger David & Becky, at 29/7/07 2:44 PM  

  • Ok, I did it!

    By Blogger Liene Stevens, at 2/8/07 3:35 AM  

  • Okay it took me a looong time but its done! Thanks for the tag!

    By Blogger Polka Dot Bride, at 5/8/07 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home