Soiree Special Events

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Visit with Chariots for Hire

Before our trip to Rhode Island, we visited Molly & Jeff at Chariots for Hire! This limo company is 6 years old and has grown by leaps and bounds in just those few short years. Located in Tyson's Corner, VA, they are super easy to get to and conveniently located for most weddings.

This is one of the transportation companies we always recommend because they RELIABLE and affordable. I can't tell you how many other companies we've been stood up by. With transportation, reliability is key!

Here's a photo of their lot off of Route 7 that Molly & I visited:They have your standard Lincoln Town Car limos:And a couple of beautiful Chrysler 300s:The Escalade was pretty sweet:Black & White stretch Hummers:These party limos are perfect for small guest shuttles, bachelorette parties, or even rehearsal dinners. They can fit about 20 people, I think. For you Tyson's people, do you see the Sheraton Premiere? That's where I had my prom!The inside of this school bus is unexpected but awesome:We really love Chariots and hope you consider them for your wedding!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • This is great info Laura! I know a few of my B&G's have been frustrated in the past with reliability issues from their transportation. Coming from you, I feel I can trust & recommend Chariots for Hire!

    By Blogger Armin de Fiesta, at 13/3/08 10:19 AM  

  • Laura!
    Congrats on being bio of the week on weddingbee! Gorgeous wedding! I don't know if you remember me... I won the tickets to the DC Bridal show... thanks again!

    Emily/Miss Tiramisu :)

    By Blogger E @ Oh! Apostrophe, at 13/3/08 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home