Soiree Special Events

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Free Tickets to the Washington Bridal Showcase!

Planning your wedding in the DC metro area? You can't miss the area's largest bridal show!I have two free tickets to the Washington Bridal Showcase. Join us on Sunday, January 27th, 2008 at the Dulles Expo Center and find all the vendors you need to finalize your wedding plans. Check out our booth and tabletop display from September's show.

To get these free tickets, leave a comment below telling us which of the weddings on our new website gallery is your favorite and why. A winner will be selected this Saturday at 8pm.

If you don't win, don't worry! All other comment posters will receive a two-for-one coupon which means Fiance, Mom, Maid of Honor, or Bridesmaid gets to come free!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I love Jamie and John's! The color (I'm partial to blue weddings!), the unique book cake, the blue and white votives- all beautiful. Please pick me I'd LOVE to attend!

    By Blogger E @ Oh! Apostrophe, at 7/12/07 8:02 PM  

  • Thanks, E!

    Since you're my only commenter, you win the free tickets! Shoot me an email at laura@soireespecialevents.com so we can find a way to get them to you before the show.

    Laura

    By Blogger SoireeLaura, at 8/12/07 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home