Soiree Special Events

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

15% Off Brownies from Treats by Gale!

Gale is a dear friend of mine and we've randomly crossed paths several times. First I found she worked part-time at my local bank branch, which is where I learned of her amazing cookie-making skills. Then a few weeks later I met her at an alumni event! It turns out that Gale and I are fellow JMU Duke Dogs. Later she provided cookies for the WeddingWire launch party, which I organized. Small world!This month Gale is offering 15% off of her Rocky Road, Walnut Fudge, Oreo, Raspberry, or Caramel brownies. I think I'd be happy ordering a dozen of each just to try them! There's no code or fancy tricks -- the price is already marked down on the site. Get our your tall glass of milk and enjoy!!

Here's Gale's main site, if you want to check out the other goodies she has.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home