Soiree Special Events

Friday, August 31, 2007

Soiree Series: Trendy Tabletops

Here's another tabletop from the DC ISES competition! This tabletop was designed by Nick over at Multiflor and DC Rental:
Look closely at the details. I've never seen anything like this before! The acrylic table was filled with rose petals and glassware, silverware, and china were set on top of little acrylic cubes to hold them off of the roses. While the glassware and plates were certainly different than your standard hotel ballroom ware, check out the silverware. It's ergonomically designed with that loopy bent handle:
I really liked the trailing flowers off the corners of the table and the funky clear acrylic stools:
Multiflor's centerpiece was simple but beautiful. The orchids and candles draw your eye to the center even though there is a flurry of floral activity down on the table:
What do you think of this creative tablescape? Would you ever have anything this trendy at your wedding or would you steer more traditional? Tell us in the comments and you can win 2 tickets to the Washington Bridal Showcase!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • The table is nicely put together, but I think it is a little to busy. The center floral piecies are amazingly beautiful, and I love all the glasses and china, but I think the rose petals in the table are a little much. The flowers that trail off of the side of the table are really cute though. I think I might want to go a little more traditional for my wedding.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 31/8/07 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home