Soiree Special Events

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Need Honeymoon Help?

Interested in travelling to someplace exotic? Or need some advice on where to stay? How about a discount on airline tickets?Check out Escape Artists! This local travel company specializes in honeymoons and destination weddings, which is a plus when you're looking for romantic and secluded locations. I met with Danielle (owner) a few days ago, and let me tell you...she's fabulous! I don't have the money or time to take a vacation anytime soon, but just chatting with her made me realize how many places I want to get to. If you also have that travel bug, make sure you get in touch with Danielle before making your arrangements.

She can also book your cruise, spa getaway, adventure weekend, or whatever you can imagine! Check their website for tons of information and Danielle's contact info.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home