Soiree Special Events

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vote for Us!

If you haven't already, please visit this site and vote for us! If you've voted already, please go back and use all the email addresses you have (you know you have at least 3)! If you've voted with all your addresses, then THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! Feel free to forward it to all your friends, family, and coworkers. They'll love you forever :)

Of course the site is a total ripoff, since vendors can nominate themselves. What's the point? Not that we're complaining, but I don't quite understand how this is really a fair game! And since you're wondering: we nominated ourselves too (why not take advantage?).

And now for something completely different:

I wanted to give a quick shoutout to the awesome selection of push pins at my favorite store: Target. I recently invested in a $20 whiteboard/corkboard and also snatched up some neat little push pins! They also carry a line of Real Simple organization tools, which I almost succumbed to. Dorky, I know. Pretty soon I'll be known as "that dorky girl that likes push pins"! Maybe I should stop blogging so late at night.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home