Soiree Special Events

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Laura's Wedding Day

I have more photos from the very talented Linda Wallace! Chris and I are so extremely happy with how these turned out, and we're glad to share some with you! Here goes:

Lori's giving me a hand with the veil:

The talented Mrs. Heather has got it under control:
These programs took forever to make!
I was really hoping that our guests would use these:

And they did!

Our ceremony:

Our entire ceremony was like this. Laughing and crying at the same time:
A peek inside the reception. Check out Mr. Luc there with his ice cream popper:
We took dance lessons then stalled! Luckily there's always the reliable 'stand & sway':
Rocio did an awesome job on our cake! The cake stand was a great find by my grandma:

We hit Old Town Alexandria after the reception to take some photos:

The Newlyweds:
Linda has a great artistic eye for this stuff:

We just had to:

Oops!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I was browsing the blog, and had to check out your wedding pics! You two are such a cute couple. What a beautiful wedding!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/06 11:43 PM  

  • As much as I'm on your blog, how in the world did I miss your wedding pictures. I'm glad you digg these older posts. I'm enjoying reading them. What a lovely wedding you guys had!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/8/08 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home