Soiree Special Events

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Update...

Well, it turns out that the office just didn't have the right feel to it. You know how you can see something just once and if feels like you've known it forever and it's 100% comfortable to you? Yeah, this space didn't have that feeling. Chris and I were both unimpressed, which meant that it's not the right move to make right now.

When the time is right and I have enough cash to be comfortable with it, then we'll continue to look at more office options. The mixture of location, price, size, and convenience are all so important to me that I don't want to settle for anything less than ideal. I just can't get the Old Town thought out of my mind (except Chris reminded me of flooding, which I definitely forgot about)!

For now I'm comfortable with figuring out where this business is going, and concentrating on making myself, my employees, and my clients happy. And that's truly what it's all about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home