Soiree Special Events

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Small World

So as everyone knows, I also hold a full-time job in addition to running Soiree. The building I work in is commonly referred to the "shopping bag building" in Tyson's, which happens to be a pretty nice building. A few times a week we have a live musician set up shop in the lobby, usually a piano player or a harpist.

This morning, I shared the elevator ride from the garage to the lobby with the harpist and her massive harp. So, being the wedding planner that I am, I asked if she had a card on her. I'd heard her play a few times in passing, and she's pretty talented. Sure enough, she's the SAME HARPIST that will be performing at the wedding I have this weekend! STRANGE!! We had emailed back and forth this weekend about the wedding already, but I had no idea that I could've just run downstairs to chat!

I guess it really is a small world.

PS- If you're looking for a harpist, she's Melissa Tardiff Dvorak.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home