Soiree Special Events

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Live Chat @ Washingtonian.com

Every Thursday Washingtonian.com hosts a wedding professional to answer questions about DC-area weddings. Guess who's the victim for this week's live chat at the Washingtonian? Me! I'm honored and thrilled all at the same time. I'm so excited to see their offices and answer your toughest planning questions for an hour.

Submit your questions here and join me on Thursday from 11am-noon! We'll post the re-cap afterwards if you're not able to make it (but would still love to see you online for the real deal).

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Oh that's neat, I am sure you are up for the challenge, lol you will do great I am sure. Good Luck with that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/8/08 12:26 PM  

  • Congrats Laura! Good luck & have fun!

    By Blogger Armin DeFiesta, at 27/8/08 11:02 PM  

  • Congrats Laura! I will make sure that I check it out.

    Love & Soul Always, Kay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31/8/08 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home