Soiree Special Events

Monday, January 07, 2008

Free Bridal Showcase Tickets!

Planning a wedding in the DC area? Interested in attending the largest bridal show in the region? We have two free tickets to the Washington Bridal Showcase and would love to give them away. The show is on Sunday, January 27th at the Dulles Expo.

To win these tickets, post a comment below describing what you'd like to accomplish at the bridal show. Perhaps it's getting a coupon for a free tuxedo? Or checking out the shuttle bus you plan to rent? Or meeting the Soiree team? Be sure to include your email address so I can find you. Post by 8pm on Friday, January 11th to qualify.

If you don't win the free tickets, I'll send you a 'buy one get one free' coupon anyway. What an awesome deal! Why not post a comment?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • My fiance and I would love to have the 2 free tickets. We've been engaged for a year and we are finally getting to the planning part. We are getting married in October, so we've got lots to do!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/1/08 11:09 PM  

  • I'd love to get the free tickets! (I'll probably drag my sister/MOH along.) I want to find vendors for things I still have question marks for (like tuxes, rentals and invites), and get some fresh design ideas! I can be reached at fallwedding2008@gmail.com. Thanks!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/1/08 5:13 PM  

  • Well, my fiance and I need to start looking at hotels in the BWI area for our guests to stay at and we need to send out our save-the-dates soon, but I think most importantly, we need to scope out a photographer. That's a biggie. But we have until Labor Day this year, so I don't think we're in trouble just yet.

    mooshoo72@yahoo.com

    PS - I just stumbled here from Weddingbee and it looks like this is going to be another great local resource for me, so I'm super excited. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/1/08 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home