Soiree Special Events

Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Card Swap

A few weeks ago, I came across the Brooklyn Bride Blog and signed up for their adorable Holiday Card Swap! Brooklyn Bride collected addresses and divided up the list so we'd all get the same number of cards back that we sent out. Here's some photos of the ones we sent:

This one utilized ribbon from the awesome ribbon outlet we recently visited:
These two incorporated felt ribbon from Queen & Co.: "The best gifts are tied with heartstrings"
Everyone should have a snowflake punch:This is what SoireeInternNicole's desk looked like for a few days:
Here's the beautiful card I received from Brooklyn Bride:
And of course DIY Bride's card is crafty to the max with a sparkly doggie and embossed letters:Talida Bakes sent this beautiful card along with a peppermint brownie. I remembered to take a photo only AFTER I ate the brownie. Oops. Yum!
I had so much fun participating in this year's holiday card swap! Perhaps there'll be a Valentine's Day swap? And an Easter swap? And an Independence Day swap? Count me in!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home