Soiree Special Events

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Upcoming Wedding Shows

As an engaged woman, I could never get enough "wedding TV." I particularly enjoyed A Wedding Story, as well as Whose Wedding is it Anyway and Bridezillas. It seems there's always a new wacky way to exploit poor brides who want to be on TV!

That being said, the Style Network is throwing a 21-day wedding party! From June 2-22, you can catch wedding shows like Wedding Altered, Married Away, Weddings from Hell, and I Propose. Even the Knot's jumping on the bandwagon with My Celebrity Wedding with the Knot, but while they say it's new I'm sure I saw it a few weeks ago (Christina Aguilera-inspired...NYC loft space...pink bridesmaid dresses...icy twig decor...photobooth...anything ringing a bell?). Check their full schedule to see when your favorite shows are airing!
The icing on the cake is that they're giving away diamonds every day! You can either win a pair of diamond stud earrings or a diamond pendant necklace. For that you have to enter here every day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home