Soiree Special Events

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Top 10 Romantic Wedding Locations

Using a list from About.com, WeddingMapper created a map of the top 10 most romantic places to get married! You can see the map here. Here's what they came up with:

10. Central Park, NY

9. Dramatic Cave in South Wales, UK
8. Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA
7. Dalhousie Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland
6. Tandjung Sari Resort, Bali, Indonesia
5. Cathedral Peak Hotel, Drakensberg, South Africa
4. Le Saint Geran, Mauritus, Indian Ocean
3. Le Chateau d'Esclimont, France
2. The Top of a Mountain in New Zealand
1. Grand Hotel, Florence, Italy
Do you have a "dream wedding" location? Tell us about your ideal romantic wedding venue in the comments!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I work in hospitality consulting, and a few months ago I was assigned to research the hotel market in Victoria, BC. At the time I wasn't even engaged or looking for wedding venues, but I remember when I happened upon the website for the English Inn Resort in Victoria at http://www.englishinnresort.com/ it just took my breath away - it was EXACTLY the type of place I envisioned my wedding!

    We ended up deciding on a hometown wedding so we chose a different venue, but the style of the wedding has been somewhat inspired by this venue.

    By Blogger Laura, at 19/4/07 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home