Soiree Special Events

Friday, February 15, 2008

Dress Your Wedding

While I don't have anything personal against David's Bridal, I have to admit that their new online "Dress Your Wedding" feature is rather creepy. You create a virtual you, virtual groom, and a virtual wedding party! It allows you to mix & match dresses and colors to see what your entire party will look like. I'm sure some brides will love this. Here's some samples that Miss Flamingo put together:What do you think? Useful? A little weird? The next big thing?

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • totally creepy!

    By Blogger Liene Stevens, at 15/2/08 12:47 PM  

  • Ummm definitely a little weird! The faces look so...well...creepy like you said!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/2/08 1:22 PM  

  • have to admit I'm a little creeped out...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/2/08 1:45 PM  

  • Ya they are a little creepy, but at least I tried to make a pretty montage with the real pic and color swatches. Its great if you want to see color combos!!!

    Kelly
    aka Miss Flamingo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/2/08 2:34 PM  

  • I loved reading this blog...I am starting to get goosebumps about my own wedding...It is a Christmas Wedding 2008 and We are so excited.
    http://navillus99.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger AKA Navillus99, at 15/2/08 4:37 PM  

  • Yup, creepy... They have those blank stares and it looks like a zombie wedding. Yeah, I'm scared....

    Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/2/08 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home