Uh oh -- I've been tagged! Michelle over at Fresh Floral Art brought me into a fun blog game. Here's the rules:Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.
1. I started reading a book
on my honeymoon (June, 2006) and just finished it this month.
2. I find humor in the dumbest things. This is also why I love road trips:
3. Yesterday I split my toe open and
hit my head on our huge mirror. I am apparently the klutzmaster.
4. I have an African Gray parrot named Chicamacomico. You can call him Mico. He likes ice cream, uncooked spaghetti noodles, and popcorn seeds. He probably hates you. He hates most people.
5. I'm desperately trying to get my new website
up. Soon, I promise!
6. My GPS is nicknamed Charles and programmed to speak in a British accent. It makes me and my '98 Honda Accord feel fancy.
7. Someday my husband and I will move to this place:
8. I wear one contact lens. Yes, just one!
And my oh-so-lucky
tag-ees are:Kimberly Brooke Photography - ExposedBlue Orchid DesignsMel's BrainstormsStyle Me PrettySaving for a WeddingWhite Lace WeddingPolka Dot BrideDIY Bride